Monday, September 26, 2005

G.B.7: Boston Garden - Final Night of Fall Tour 9/26/91

Well, having caught the last five shows at Boston Garden and now on my 13th out of 18th in total for the entire Fall Tour, it was with bated breath that I wondered which Grateful Dead would show up for the finale of the tour. In 1987, it was Jerry with no voice. However, on this night, the 26th of September, a different story was told.

Yes, the Grateful Dead showed up and delivered the goods for sure. I was beaming and couldn't wipe the grin from my face at the end of the night.

09-26-91 Boston Garden, Boston, Ma. (Thu)
1: Jack Straw > Cold Rain, Wang Dang Doodle, Candyman, Mexicali Blues > Cumberland Blues, Picasso Moon > Box Of Rain
2: Dark Star > Saint of Circumstance > Eyes of the World > Drumz > Other One > Dark Star > Attics of My Life > Good Lovin E: Brokedown Palace > We Bid You Goodnight

The show was flowing, every song was a keeper. No doubt about it, one of the better shows (top 10 or 15) that I had seen.

And then like that the Fall Tour 1991 was over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home