Sunday, October 16, 2005

Gorgeous Loft Apt - God I hope I get it

So, after my landlord let me know that my share is now going to have 2 additional roommates (we had 2 vacant rooms), I decided that I can not live this way in a share with multiple roommates (1 is fine). I have lived in the same White Plains neighborhood since August 2001 and like the Sheryl Crow song, "Some Change Will Do Me Good." I need to have a space of my own - for me, my books, artwork, plants, turtles, cookware and of course all those CDs and DATs. A space where I can spread out just a bit.

Lo and behold, while searching for a one bedroom, I came across this gorgeous loft apartment in Portchester and visited it today. Great lighting, great location (1 block away is Metro North and Route 1), and great G.D. history - just around the corner (and can see it from my window) - the Capitol Theatre.

View of the apartment when in full use.



Today, it is like tabula rasa - a clean slate- white walls, with a great blue floor. Yes, blue, like the ocean - gorgeous blue floor. And over triple the space that I currently have at get this - THE SAME RENT.

God, I hope I get it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

still waiting to hear back

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home