Monday, September 26, 2005

Drinking for Energy

Okay. So admittedly, I enjoy my caffeine. My pots of coffee at work contain 15 heaping measures of ground Starbucks for 12 cups of water. And everyone loves it. But when you have to pull an all-nighter, as I did in the past week (on two occasions), the desperation that sets in by around 2 pm middle of the day when you have run out of gas and need to keep going, or else get sleep and lose the hours: I tried a Jamba Juice for the first time.

Yes, Jambaah Joooooce. I had the Acai Supercharger with the Energy Booster . It tasted berry-licious. And it gave me energy. Quite a bit in fact.

Then I read the nutritional information today while building the links for this posting. So much sugar and carbs in these jamba juice mixtures. So it may only be a one-time thing. 25% of your daily carbs in one jamba juice. Better go easy on these elixirs. But they are so good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home